[VIDEO + TRANS] 110730 JYJ NII fanmeeting



Yoochun: Please give lots of love for “Protect the Boss” which will air on the 3rd of August. I sent a lot of massages to Ganghi- noona’s radio show as well. I even said I’ll buy chicken to cheer on Jaejoong-hyung’s drama and sent plenty of massages to Ganghi-noona but she misunderstood and thought it wasn’t me ~ laugh~ she said something like that didn’t she.
Junsu from now on… ah yes that’s it. It’s “scent” isn’t it. I saw it too. Jaejoong-hyung saw it too. I watched a little form the monitor that record the stage but..
MC: How was it?
Yoochun: He was really charming. Just like I thought, Junsu is..
Junsu: That is the real acting.
Yoochun: We can’t say that. They’d want to know. He really was very charming.

Guests: sing!! Sing!!
Jaejoong: The MC has to properly do the greeting.
MC: Yes! I will do the greeting properly now.
Yoochun: Instead of the Junsu of the past… This new devil look suits him better right?
Jaejoong: Are you worried about (T/N: can’t hear what he says here.)
Junsu: Yah. I feel like I overdid angel Xiah… so I figure for once I’ll be devil Junsu..Next time I’ll be devil Junsu.
MC: Angel Xiah will make an appearance on national TV so everyone please look forward to it. Until now, it was JYJ. Everyone thank you very much.
Korean to Japanese translation source: @runa0418

English translation by: As0or83 of JYJ3
Video credit: missssakjs + yr3736
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment