[TRANS] 110805 Hayato-san blog entries


After this, I’m looking forward to Jaejoong’s OST!!!
Continuing after JYJ’s Sungkyunkwan Scandal OST, Yoochun’s OST for Miss Ripley, and I still haven’t gotten over the after affects of how deeply touched it left me and now Junsu’s OST… In succession everyone is forced to witness their strength…
I’m anxiously waiting for Jaejoong’s OST
This is not something that ended with the charity concert… they keep entertaining us right…Even with everything happening…
In 2011 many things occurred, I predict many good things to happen… Am I the only one with such hopeful expectations?
______________________________
This is amazing!!!
Everyone, did you listen to it?
You are so Beautiful
Quickly, listen to it!!!
The tears can’t be stopped!!
I’m deeply moved by his talent!!
Aa~ I have to work.
______________________________
I just heard it! Junsu’s OST is amazing!!!
I got goosebumps
Why are my tears running?
Even though Korean language is like Greek to me…
Overcoming the limitation of words, the emotions are delivered.
Next, it will be Jaejoong’s turn right.
Their overflowing talent, no one can stop them anymore, no one should become a hindrance to them…
______________________________
Such wonderful news about Junsu
From Korea this news article came through
I’ll paste the article which I google translated in a haste
(T/N: The article’s content is similar to this article translated by JYJ3 http://bit.ly/qf2d3q)
SourceJYJ2011
Translation by: As0or83 of JYJ3
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment