[Trans] Jaejoong’s Friends Tweet About Protect the Boss and Jaejoong


Photobucket
[Director of Nemo Vision, a media design company]
The acting by Jaejoong-kun was very excellent. I think that even though this was his first try he really did very well. I’m going to go meet Jaejoong-kun. ^^ I will go and post a warm proof-photo. Would be nice to meet all three.
I just feel like seeing him. Kekeke RT @fan01 Wow wow, for what are you going to meet him?/ Curious curious
No, a few days later. RT @fan02 You say you are going to go meet him now?? At this late hour?
Wish that Kim Jaejoong-kun’s OST for Protect the Boss will be released… Ah, that would be nice. I came to know JYJ because I was moved by the passion of the fans. The more I get to know them the more attractive they are. Haha I keep getting more into them.
Photobucket
[Iwama-San, Owner of the Accessory Brand Bossa Nova]
@mjjeje Mr. Muwon, your acting was very good!!
Dangerous… I may watch it tomorrow during work. I don’t understand the words but nonetheless it was sufficiently fun to watch.I didn’t understood anything else other than “ottoke” (T/N: “What to do?” in Korean).
Photobucket
[Mr. Egg]
@mjjeje Hey… I don’t think that will do… The photo is not one bit embarrassing, you look plenty good enough in it… It looks like we need to go with a photo that I have! Kekeke This picture isn’t embarrassing at all! We need another picture! ^^ ;P
Photobucket


[@Gentlechan]
Advice, counsel… and the malicious bashing! Without needing any of them, a round of applause for Jaejoong who, in that situation and in that position, did his best and put in the effort to become the best…! Boss is really awesome drama!Photobucket
[Son Yeonjae, Rhythmic Gymnastics star]I said and said again that I’d watch Protect the Boss today, but I only came home because the practice ended just now. T_T *sob* From mom I got a message saying that it’s fun +_+ I’m also going to watch!! Hehe Everyone please make sure to catch Protect the Boss live!

[Jaejoong to Yeonjae] Thanks, Yeonjae~^^
Source: Respective Twitters
Translation Credit: JYJ3
shared by: ourJYJ/우리JYJ (@our_JYJ)

No comments:

Post a Comment