[NEWS] 110801 JYJ Kim Junsu participates in “Scent of a Woman” OST, “I think about Kim SunAh in the drama while singing”


‘You are so beautiful’, OST of KBS ‘Scent of a Woman’, sang by Kim Junsu of group JYJ was unveiled.
On the 31th of last month, in the drama ‘Scent of a Woman’, ‘You are so beautiful’ of Kim Junsu flowed from the dating scene at Okinawa of YeonJae (Kim SunAh) and JiWook (Lee DongWook) and from the scene where YeonJae writes down what she must do before she died.
Kim Junsu expresses his own thoughts about ‘Scent of a Woman’, “Even though the heroine has received terminal illness diagnosis and is in worst situation, she still stands strong for her remaining life. Thanks to this drama, I can breathe life,” and “I feel gratitude for the people around me and I think that every small thing in daily life is precious. That woman’s last love has to accept the death; I think that it’s more sad and sorrowful that she merrily paints her desperate life.
Then he explained, “Therefore, I tried to sing YeonJae’s theme song ‘You are so beautiful’ with soft and bittersweet feeling while thinking about a pitiful and lovely YeonJae.”
In the end of that day’s broadcast, there was a preview of Kim Junsu’s cameo scene. Regarding that, Kim Junsu hinted at expectations, “This is the first time I participate in a drama, Kim SunAh, Lee DongWook, Uhm KiJoon… all are really kind and comfortable to me so I pleasantly engaged in filming. I hope that it will come out well.”
Source: TV Daily via Nate
Translated by: The_Little_Pear of JYJ3
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment