[TWITTER] 120322 Junsu Twitter Update


Photobucket
@JS_921214:  I have gotten a sore throat….i got propolis too… Is that good?!?!
Junsu: @JS_921214 Juseung-ah… Hyung has also caught a coldㅠ there were only symptoms since the other night, but yesterday and today, it was hard for meㅠ it will be for a long time so take care of yourself~~~
Photobucket
Junsu: Since yesterday I have had the worst phlegm in my life… In my sneezing noseㅜ I knew it was a cold.. They say it’s an allergy caused by pre-existing seasonal changes.. I didn’t really get any allergies before…since I grew older, i started having one or two… Ack ㅠi think it started when I got an allergy called pollinosis (hay fever) when I was in Japanㅠ
Photobucket
Junsu: @gunboy77 hyung!!
Photobucket
Junsu: I’m..sick ㅜ
Photobucket
Source: @1215thexiahtic + @gunboy77 + @JS_921214Translation by: 0101jyunshyuShared by: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment