[TRANS] Lee Sejun revealed his eyewitness account of Park Yoochun’s sasaeng fans – “I’ll be very sad if my daughter becomes a sasaeng fan”


Lee Sejun revealed his eyewitness account of Park Yoochun’s sasaeng fans.
On March 19, he tweeted, “I wondered what was going on because there were many girls at the entrance of where I went for dinner with my family. When we were taking dinner, some came to greet me. It was (Park) Yoochun.”
He also said, “At that time I didn’t know but those people turned out to be sasaeng fans.”
He revealed his opinion, “I’ll support my daughter if she becomes some singer’s fan in the future but if she becomes a sasaeng fan, I think I’ll be very sad.”
Source: Nate
Translated by: The_little_Pear of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3
Please do not remove, alter, or add to the credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment