[TRANS] 120321 Lee Seung Hyun talked about Jaejoong!


Photobucket

Q. You were in an idol group ‘Focuz’, how did you decide to choose musical as another challenge? 

A. I had loved singing and dancing very much and before I had a wish to be an actor because my mother was an actress. I thought the genre that includes all these things (singing, dancing and acting) is musical and it is the stage that I can express my talents. I wanted to start at the very bottom as a trainee. But I had no chance at all, then JYJ Jaejoong hyung contacted me unexpectedly. Before I had talked a lot that I want to do musical, then Jaejoong hyung-nim had kept it in mind and told me ‘Why don’t you take an audition? There’s a good role.’ I am really thankful. He is like the savior of my life.
Source: Naver Blog
Translated by: JenerationShared by: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment