[TWITTER] 120321 Junsu Twitter Update (Updated!)


Photobucket
Junsu: I’m debating whether I should put my hair up or down today… uhmmmm… the extremes have different pros and cons……….
Photobucket
Junsu: If I put it down… I think my feminine side will stand out too much in the play, while if I put it up, my masculine side will stand out… There’s not much in it but I think that will make a difference with how I will be felt while having the play.. though I don’t know how the others see it but… I think~ uhmmm
Photobucket
@yooni508: @1215thexiahtic Put it down on the First Act then put it up on the Second Part
Junsu: @yooni508 It’s hard for oppa~ㅠ
Photobucket
@poimin73: Don’t stress about it, come here soon ㅋㅋㅋ RT @1215thexiahtic
Junsu: @poimin73 haha hyung, we’re finally getting together in three weeks~!!!!
Photobucket
@poi32519: @1215thexiahtic Oh I really agree with you. Then how about you put the half part up and the other down??!! Because Death is androgynous!!!! kekekeke I’m sorreeehhhh… (*T/N: He said sorry in a cute way hehehe :) )
Junsu: Well that seems the case for Tod after waking up from sleep..
Photobucket
Junsu: Anyway, Yoochun-i should be done with the first airing of his drama~ I have to see it when it is uploaded tomorrow~ it would’ve been fun, right???^^
Source: @1215thexiahtic + @yooni508 + @poimin73 + @poi32519Translation by: @0101jyunshyuShared by: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment