[TRANS] JYJ in Spain – Concert in Barcelona: “I arrived as Press and returned as a Fan”

T/N:  Written by a spanish blogger Robert from “Paella de Kimchi”. 
And finally the concert came. With concerns all the week about possible rain made us doubt until the last minute if everything would be okay or should be any problems. In the morning we were relieved to say at the press conference that the probability of precipitation would be almost impossible. So it seemed that everything was going to be a great that night. And boy it arrived.
Photobucket
After some delay typical of these great events the doors opened for the public outside to enter and filling the Poble Espanyol. I learned the square was filled with about 3,000 people ready to enjoy JYJ. And after an intro of colored light from lasers and lightsticks they arrived:
Photobucket
As three fallen angels from heaven, clothed in white with gold accents, they introduced to their  fans. Surely more than one must have felt “In heaven”. It was for anything less, because these guys gave their all on stage, and they put their fans and everyone in their pocket.
Photobucket
I arrived as Press and returned as a Fan
That could be my phrase for the night. As I said in the entrance of the press conference, to me JYJ didn’t wake me up much interest. In fact, I can easily recognize that I learned their names this past week, and on their way to Barcelona on Chanpoo’s car  I hear it their songs. And to be honest, I didn’t like it much.
But a Live Concert can change it everything. And it was hard to resist the energy they transmitted from the stage. There was a time when the connection with the fans was such that it gave me goosebumps.
For me there were several factors that influenced this concert grazed perfection. Those listed below:
They gave everything on the stage
Photobucket
If there is something fans can’t complain it’s for implication. Jaejoond didn’t look the same guy as the press conference and  this time he felt like a fish in water but on stage, enjoying the affection of the fans and looking for their complicity in several times.
Junsu took his natural leadership and showed the charisma he has. After the concert I came to read comments online from fans amazed at Junsu in live.
Yoochun was the most fun and sensual of the three. Mixture of naughtiness and testosterone releasing his winks and complicit smiles to the fans that I’m sure he made more that one raise their tension.
The spectacular fans
They can’t complain about the behavior of fans at the concert, which was more than excellent.
Photobucket
The atmosphere created by the ligthsticks at times was memorable. The passion of the Spanish fans (from what I’ve seen in some concerts, nothing to do with the Koreans) made the atmosphere warm. If  they knew Spanish and understand what most of them shouted, they surely would be blushing.
Moments like this where all the fans together taked out their posters written with “Gracias” (Thank you)  (in several languages, though mostly in Spanish), was another of those epic moments of the night.
I found very curious some things the fans bring it to encourage the boys. This from Mickey Mouse (If I didn’t mistake) Yoochun also is called “Micky”. It’s too childish for him, right? xD
A choreography according to the show
When it became known that Rafa Mendez (Famous for appearing as a dance teacher in Fame, CuatroTV) was to be the choreographer of JYJ, it left many critics. Perhaps in large part, I believe, by the characteristics of his personality. Face it, he isn’t someone to leave you indifferent, you like him or hate him. However the group dance choreography presented and silenced many mouths. There will always be, it’s normal, someone who didn’t like it. But personally I found it right at every moment. The dances were in line with the songs. Later I saw video clips and I have verified that.
And at the end when they played the last two songs, the dancers were a little more prominence. I believe that benefited Yoochun and Jaejoong, who seemed not great dancers, and served however for Junsu to shine making the fans broke into applause when he was holding back in one hand.
A concert that was very close to the fans
It could have been the typical concert where singers come around, play their songs and go. That isn’t what happened to JYJ. In the rest time, they used the big screen to put images and video clips of making offs. I heard there were people who complained, but most enjoyed the videos. I found very curious to hear the screams of the fans every time any of them appeared on screen and also when they  drew a smile or put a funny face.
The concert stopped at different times where they were asked a few things and two girls were translating what they were answering.  I think that was very good, as a kind of public fanmeeting for all and where you could feel them closer. And just this gave rise to perhapsthe best moment of the night.
They were being question  what they had learned in Spanish.
Yoochun said the first thing he learned at arriving in Spain was “Besame Mucho: Kiss me alot” (He ran off embarrassed while the fans erupted in ecstasy and shouted everything xD)
Jaejoong said that he had learned to say “Te Quiero: I love you”  (and the fans went crazy again).
After some teasing from Yoochun to Jaejoong where we saw them natural and enjoying the night and the affection of the fans, Junsu finished getting the public in the pocket  (in case they didn’t) saying “Os queremos: We want you” and pointing to all the the public.
Credit:  Yukoko92
To record and take photos without problems
Days before the concert one of the concerns was the fact  if people who weren’t press could get cameras or video to the venue. But in the end everyone could come and use their cameras which also made ​​the fans enjoy the moment and record  to remember all those moments that will surely be very important to them.
Photobucket
The concert ended and they had worked hard. Many fans asked Jaejoong to take off his jacket xD ( How smart!). The poor guy was busted and sweating. The truth is that he found himself on stage.
They played two more songs before leaving. They apologized for not playing more, saying they had no more repertoire. I still think that everything can be forgiven after his exemplary behavior.
Photobucket
If it was for the fans, the concert had not ended, ever.
Photobucket
And with this picture I end my story of the concert. I was very happy there. I honestly thought it would bore me to tears because it is not my style of music, however I did enjoy as one more fan.
A concert that thanks to them it seemed perfect. I know, there were also some complications and things weren’t so good. But now isn’t the time or place to talk about it. It is best to keep all the good feelings of that night, which were many, and think positive.
That is, I really missed not being able to spend this concert with my carinyet. Jumi, I go to a concert with you soon (T/N Jumi is Robert’s wife).
SourcePaellaDeKimchi
Translation CreditJYJ3
Please do not add, remove, or alter the credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment