[TRANS] 111101 Junsu Twitter Update

Photobucket

[TRANS]
Junsu: Arrival in Berlin~ Good.. So cool
Photobucket
Junsu teaching japanese:
@Youngfeel:  ima gohan tabatemasu (I’m eating right now)
@ukissSH (Shin Soo Hyun)  to @youngfeel: I eat right now (ima gohan tabamasu)…it’s not ‘tabetemasu’
Junsu to @ukissSHYou are wrong. Youngpil hyung is right~ㅋ
Junsu: You can use ‘Tabemasu’ as a present tense ‘eat’. It could also be used for the future tense, ‘I will eat’. ‘Tabetemasu’.. means ‘eating’. Is it called Present progressive tense?? Like ing~~
(T/N: Junsu sensei! Although it would be much more nicer if he used the formal Japanese progressive form which is -te iru/imasu but that’s just me being anal ^^;;)
@Fan1: What’s the past tense?? ‘ate’?
Junsu to @Fan1: That’s ‘tabemashita’! (ate)
@Fan2: You write is as ‘tabete imasu’ but read it as ‘tabetemasu’, right? If it’s not…it’s confusing ㅠㅠ
Junsu to @Fan2: It is correct to say ‘tabete imasu’ (eating) however…in conversations..you can shorten it!! Of course you can say it as it is..but when writing you should definitely write it as such (meaning not shorten it)!!
@Fan3: The past tense for that then is ‘tabete imashita’? Japanese teacher Kim Junsu, please teach me
Junsu to @Fan3: Bingo~ ‘was eating’ is ‘tabete imashita’
@Fan4: If I say ‘Kimi wo tabemasu’.. it’s ‘I will eat you’, could I go like this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Junsu to @Fan4: It’s correct but…that expression…is a bit…ㅎㅎ
@Fan5:  ’I'm thinking of eating’! It’s ‘taberu to omoimasu!’ right????? I’m curious ㅠㅠ
Junsu to @Fan5: ’tabeyou to omotte imasu’!! But there are various ways to say it~ 
@Fan6:  I want to eat!!! It’s ‘tabetai’ right???
Junsu to @Fan6: ding dong daeng~ 
@Fan7: Oppa, then what is ‘Anta ga suki sugite gamande kinaiyo’?
Junsu to @Fan7: I like you too much that it’s unbearable~~this is how it can be expressed
@Fan8: ‘tabete imasu’ is ‘eating’, right? Oppa ㅎ.ㅎ something is missing!!
Junsu to @Fan8: Of course, when writing the Japanese people write that character, but when getting into…a conversation it doesn’t matter if it’s missing or not…I already wrote an explanation about this below. 
(T/N: both he and the fan8 are referring to remove the ‘te’ in ‘tabete imasu’. Junsu says that in conversations it conveniently becomes ‘tabetemasu’. 
And the explanation he is referring to is the reply he gave to the fan2. He’s telling the fan to use that as a reference. Haha. He is really serious about teaching about Japanese verb conjugations)
Source: 0101xiahtic
Translated by:The_little_pear of JYJ3 +0101jyunshyu
Shared by: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment