[INTERVIEW] Junsu on Europe Tour, Future Preparation, New Resolve

[Interview] JYJ Kim Junsu “Strange and Thankful that Berlin Fans Recognized Me Much”
Photobucket
Member Kim Junsu has relayed his thoughts relating to the solo concert in Europe from JYJ.
Kim Junsu relayed through a phone call on YTN TV Newswide that took place on the afternoon of the th live, a day before the concert in Berlin Germany: “Because we have already held a concert once in Barcelona, our nervous tension and fluttering hearts are continuing.”
Continuing, to the question of “do you feel your popularity at the location” he revealed: “I was not able to tour a lot but I did walk the streets a little. There were our posters hanging and more people than I assumed recognized me and so it was strange and I felt great. As much as so I felt that I should try harder so that we can show my best sides to them.”
Further he added: “Spain is a passionate country and as much as so the response was passionate. Rather that we tried our best, I feel that the fans drew our more power than we had inside of us.”
He also said: “After the tour I feel that I will have a short rest period.”
Continuing, he said: “But it is a rest period in words only—in truth it is a process of preparing for next year. Doing the European Tour I was not able to write many songs. For the next step I will proceed with working on songs and each member will proceed with his individual activities.” Kim Junsu has been cast as Death for the musical Elisabeth due to open next February.
Further to the question of “did you speak to the other members on the popularity from Europe” he smiled, and said: “It was an opportunity to be exposed to a new culture and to do explore new paths and so it was great. I also feel that just staying in Asia may have been not good. I have now found a desire to make it. It was a stimulation that allowed even more numerous sides of me to show through JYJ and an opportunity to grow.”
Compiled fromTVReport1 and TVReport2
Translation CreditJYJ3
Please do not remove, alter, or add to the credits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment