[PICS] JYJ Berlin Concert Press Conference Part 1

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Press Kit + Press Conference Venue
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 Fan tweets about the press conference (via @DefertoNeminem5, lanphuong242 and @JYJ_reborn):
  • The boys arrived at the venue and are in a good mood xD Su wear the whole black suit, JJ with a blue shirt, black pant, Chunnie wear suit
  • There were many fans from China, Singapore, Japan who came for JYJ concert ^^ They were outside the press conf’s venue xD
  • JJ is in a very good mood, when he arrived he shook hand with 2 Turquish securities xD
  • People who attend JYJ press con recieved a bag,where JYJ T-shirt, 2 CDs(press con kit) and a poster are inside :D
  • I just got Jaejoong’s signature on my photobook, JJ was very very nice. JYJ went back in hotel after having a smoke outside (I don’t know whether Junsu did smoke), we were waiting in the hotel’s hall, then JJ came in first, my German friend immediately gave JJ her photobook. Although the hotel gate is a spin kind of gate and JJ might get his hand stuck in the gate if he’s not careful, but he still held his hand out of the gate and reached to get my friend’s photobook. JJ brought it inside with him and signed on it, he waited but didn’t see my friend come in to get it so he told his manager bring it out to us. My younger sister was quite shy that she didn’t dare to take his signature, she was standing there with her pen on her hand, JJ saw it and he made a signal to my younger sister came in, and he signed on her photobook as well. I was standing very near Jaejoong, he was very nice (via lanphuong242, translated by XiahDerTod)
Credit: @Love_VOICE_ + amorjjae + abcdefghiluvyou
Shared by: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment