[TRANS] “Boss” Production/Editing Crew Impressed by Jaejoong’s Acting and “Unequaled Aura”


A member of the Protect the Boss production/editing crew was impressed by Jaejoong’s acting, and tweeted the below:
Photobucket
Indeed, the eyes of the people are all the same. As I was editing this week’s episode, I felt that “Jaejoong is good… he improved so much” and he gifted me a bit of a flutter in my heart as well. Indeed, the response of the viewers are similar to what I felt. Actor Ji Sung and Kanghee are originally people who are seriously great at acting and so when I edit, I become happy and it is fun. I could not have expected that Jaejoong would also give me such happiness~
There are a few other tweets! On Junsu and Yoochun’s generous buffet, and on Jaejoong’s “unequaled aura” and “stick-on” triceps: 
Jaejoong-kun and the two members are so warm hehe. The three being together is really cute ^^ I had a good meal, Mr. Junsu and Mr. Yoochun ^__^
@mention Huh?? Ah it’s Jaejoong’s keke. Yesterday Junsu and Yoochun came and had a hotel-style buffet for the staff. I got an autograph from Junsu (although I did not get it directly from him of course keke). Your oppa (T/N: presumably Jaejoong) is quite great, the more I look at him.
@mention Yes yes. He has a great personality, works hard, and above all, the aura about him is unequaled.
@mention His triceps are gone. If you take his clothes off he is really super-skinny. Keke
@mention Jaejoong’s triceps are stick-on and off (T/N: can be created and lost at will). In order to fit the character, Jaejoong lost a lot of weight.
Source: @mk_hong
Translation CreditJYJ3
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment