[NEWS] “Boss” Kim Jaejoong Attacks Choi Kanghee With His Intense Eyes. “Oh So Hot!”


Boss Kim Jaejoong, Attacks Choi Kanghee With His Intense Eyes. “Oh So Hot!” (I'm glad someone took a screenshot of this scene...loved his expression while watching it last night!)
Cha Muwon has unfolded a heated series of love attacks for Noh Eunsul.
On the 10th episode of the SBS Wed-Thursday drama Protect the Boss, the scene in which Cha Muwon and Noh Eunsul date aired.
Cha Muwon who had prepared an event for Noh Eunsul requested a date, asking: “Please play with me, for just one day.” At this, Noh Eunsul declined, saying: “Didn’t I tell you that I like people on the level of assistant managers?” But Cha Muwon got his chance to date, saying: “Please think of it as saving a sorry person. Didn’t you say you’d always play with me?”
The two went to the movie theaters and also enjoyed a bicycle date. While sitting on a bench in an isolated area, Cha Muwon stared intensely at Noh Eunsul. At this Noh Eunsul scolded him, saying “Your staring (is so intense that it) will make a hole in my face.” Cha Muwon however responded that “you won’t get a hole with just this much” and continued the date naturally.
On the other hand, Cha Muwon revealed that he is aware that Noh Eunsul feels more attraction for Cha Jihun. Cha Muwon entreated: “Please wait, until when I do my best to come into your heart more.”
Translation CreditJYJ3
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment