[NEWS] 110829 Park Yoochun expresses his thoughts on his award, his popularity abroad and his rival


JYJ’s member and actor Park Yoochun who was awarded Netizen Popularity Award of ‘Seoul Drama Awards 2011’ expressed his thoughts, “Although I’m very thankful, I feel burdened.”
Morning 29th Aug, at the 20th floor of Seoul Press Center, Park Yoochun attended international press conference of ‘Seoul Drama Awards 2011’. Park Yoochun will receive Netizen Popularity Award at ‘Seoul Drama Awards 2011’ ceremony which will be held on the 31th at KBS Hall in Yeoido, Seoul.
Park Yoochun expressed his feelings, “First of all, I’m very thankful that such big award was given to a person who still lacks a lot like me. I feel burdened as much as how meaningful this poll conducted in Asia is. I think actors, staffs and others working together to create a good drama is a reward for fans.”
The he added, “It’s not that only Korean contents are introduced worldwide, we also got to know the reason why those people love Hallyu and try hard to learn culture of those countries. I think it’s also a reward.” “I’m sincerely thankful.  I must become a Park Yoochun who works more hard.”
“For now, because this is just a start, I’m being very greedy. Working hard is my first priority. I’m honored although our activities only help a little bit for the development of Hallyu culture,” said Park Yoochun.
About the secret of his popularity abroad, he appraised himself, “I don’t really know why I receive much love from international fans. But I think language is the biggest reason. Language difficulties were a part of my 5 years of activity in Japan. Then I have found that, after climbing over that wall of language, there were many things that you could do. Although I can’t speak many languages, I think my effort is nicely appreciated.”
Especially, when being asked to point out his strongest Hallyu rival, Park Yoochun became talkative. “He’s right close to me,” he smiled “It’s actor Kim Jaejoong of SBS Protect the Boss. I’ll visit the filming set tomorrow. Although we’re close, he’s always the one who makes me be on the alert.”
On the other hand, SDA ceremony will be held on the 31th Aug from 5:10PM at KBS Halland will be broadcast live through SBS. In addition, an outdoor event will take place from the 1st to the 4th next month at Sejong Center for the Performing Arts.
Source:  NocutnewsSportChosunNTNStar TodayMyDaily
Translated by: The_little_pear of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3 + ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment