[VIDEO] Yoochun Receiving His Award at Seoul International Drama Awards

[INFO] Awards:

Netizen Popularity Award
Best Hallyu Drama Actor 
Best Hallyu Drama (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)


[TRANS: Yoochun's Acceptance Speech] Thank you so much. Thank you so much for allowing sungkyunkwan scandal to receive so many awards and for giving it so much love. it’s a work that we have suffered hardships to create, other than me, many great actors and staff members, the director and the writers but, seeing this work receive so many awards and so much love, it makes me happy… of course..ah~ so many people have came here~laugh~ I always want to do/will do my best. This determination is not just my own, but all JYJ members feel the same. And to the fans who know we are doing are best and always create great chances for us, thank you very much always. I will do my best. Thank you so much.

Video: poppoongrock
Awards Info: @kwonsshi

Translation credit: @As0or83 of JYJ3

Shared by: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment