[VIDEO + TRANS] Yoohwan Interview, Excerpts on His Good Brother Yoochun


MC: Mr. Park Yoochun, who is doing music as a member of JYJ and also an actor, is your older brother, right? He has also visited our studio before to become a hot issue. Does he give you a lot of advice?

Yoohwan: Yes. He give me a lot of advice on acting and he also gives me a lot of advice on how to act (properly) in society in particular. And one thing he always tells me—before you become an actor, you must become a person. I think he tells me that most often.

MC: Yes, he indeed tells you things fit for an older brother, it seems.

MC: But when they say “Park Yoochun’s younger brother Park Yoohwan” I feel that perhaps that is pressure. How is it?

Yoohwan: I feel no pressure at all. On the contrary, I always want to be a younger brother who makes his older brother proud, and so I am always doing my best.

MC: I feel that your affections for your older brother is special. But do you have something at which you think you are better at than your older brother?

Yoohwan: Ah… the skin. For the skin at least (I am better than my brother)…

MC: Ah… So do you take care of your skin well normally?

Yoohwan: No, I don’t really, but

MC: So you are born with it…

Yoohwan: Yes…

MC: Yes, I see. When you see your brother on stage looking cool I feel that you may have the desire e to become a singer instead of an actor. I also heard that when you were young your dream was to become a scientist. How did you come to act?

Yoohwan: In the beginning I had no thoughts of becoming an entertainer. But I saw my older brother acting in a coincidence. I fell into the charms of that character and so I came to learn how to act. I began to act starting then.

Source: MBN TV
Video Transfer + Translation Credit: JYJ3

Please do not add to, alter, or remove credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment