[Interview] Jaejoong on Finishing “Boss”– Muwon and Boss Gave Strength; Sincerely Thankful

Boss Kim Jaejoong. Acting that Began with a Fearful Heart… His Inner Thoughts at Finishing
Kim Jaejoong of the SBS Wed-Thursday drama Protect the Boss revealed his feelings of longing with the final episode ahead of him.

In Protect the Boss, Kim Jaejoong has been unfolding an enthusiastic acting through the role of Muwon, the director of headquarters who have the nicknames of the Prince of the Financial World and Muwon-God.

With the drama’s finish in front of him, Kim Jaejoong opened his mouth: “At first, I began acting with a bit of a fearful heart. But now that I think about how I have the final stop in front of me, I am very much filled with longing in having to let Muwon go.

Continuing, he said: “Further, I want to thank from the bottom of my heart: The writer-nim and the director-him who had, from the beginning, guided me and taught me well the nature of acting; and all of the actor sunbae-nims, including Ji Sung hyung, Kanghee nuna, and Miss Jihye.
Kim Jaejoong was superb in all of the following great variety of emotions: When giving presentations as the director of headquarters, he was frigid; When quibbling and quabbling with his older cousin Jihun, he was immature like a grade-schooler; Toward Eunsul and Nayun, his heart was of ardent emotions. At this, he added: “Muwon, the more and more I played him, was such a human character. Whenever I acted his role, he always gave me new strength.

Kim Jaejoong, in the drama, gained affectionate names of SulWon Couple for with Eunsul and NaMu couple for with Nayun. He smiled: “Like that, I was so happy that I even got nicknames in the drama. I even had a thought that perhaps the drama would finish in a ‘Cha-Cha Couple’ like it was revealed online a bit ago.

Further, he did not forget his thankful heart for the fans who had visited the film set to give support and also the many netizens who had left much support by visiting his Twitter and the drama home page. He was appreciative: “Truly so many people watched the drama from the beginning to the end with affection, and so I gained so much strength. I wish that I will be able to meet this kind people once again. I give my most sincere thanks to everyone.

On the other hand, Boss will finish on the 29th with its 18th episode. Starting October 5, Tree with Deep Roots starring Han Seokyu, Jang Hyuk, and Shin Sekyung will air.

Article Source: OSEN
Photo Source: SBS
Translation Credit: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment