[News] 110929 JYJ’s Kim Junsu beats comedian in Starcraft tournament

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The news that JYJ’s Junsu had showcased his Starcraft skills was released recently. On September 26th, on MBC’s Game “@Play,” Junsu beat the comedian Kim Hyungin in a Starcraft tournament.
After the competition, a phone call was made to Junsu where he stated, “I’m so embarrassed to be greeting everyone here. I was going to use the “Crazy Zerg Build” but because there was such a fast push in the beginning, I panicked.”

Furthermore, MC Suh Kyungjong asked Junsu whether he had any interest in MCing for the program and Junsu replied, “It’s not that I don’t have any interest,” to which the MC laughed. Later, Junsu tweeted, “I think I’m very funny.”

Congratulations to Junsu on his win!

Source: TV Report 
Credit: koreaboo
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment