[News] Cha Muwon Proposes to Seo Nayun. “Will You Be With Me?” Beautiful

Boss Kim Jaejoong Proposes to Wang Jihye. “Will You Be With Me?”
Kim Jaejoong made a sweet proposal to Wang Jihye.

On the final episode of the SBS Wed-Thursday drama Protect the Boss that aired on the 29th, Cha Muwon, while sharing a meal with Seo Nayun, proposed to her: “Be with me.”

On this episode, Muwon visited Nayun’s home and showed off a superb skill in cooking. At this, Nayun showed herself to be smitten with Muwon: “Really, there is no exit from you. I only keep falling in, deeper and deeper.

The two drank wine and started to talk. Nayun showered Muwon in a heated gaze. To such, Muwon opened his mouth: “Don’t just stare at me like that. Listen carefully to what I say from now on.

Muwon said: “I intend to do, really, something called the switching of the generations. This will not be easy. Is it okay still? Will you be with me still?” Muwon so proposed to Nayun.

At this, Nayun teared up: “You jerk. What kind of a proposal is this.” At such, Muwon smiled and said “I did not propose” but also answered that “As for the marriage, I can’t do it right away” and so accepted that he had indeed proposed.

At this, Nayun showed herself to be buoyed up: “I know, that you are busy. But you can be busy as a married man.” But Muwon answered Nayun: “Even so, we can’t. You’re still a child. I’m going to do it after I grow you up a little bit.

At this, Nayun went into Muwon’s arms: “I’ll grow up quickly.” She exuded happiness and announced a happy ending.

Source: TVDaily
Translation Credit: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment