[TRANS] 110930 Junsu Twitter Update

Photobucket
Junsu to BeeeestDJ: ㅋ (laugh)

Brian to Junsu: Junsu-ya~ are yo
u living well? Jaejoong has been contacting me on his spare time but you seem to be very busy… I heard you’ll watch my musical, but how come I haven’t heard any news (from you) ㅠㅠ

Junsu to Brian: Hyung I’ll go and see it^^ I’ll contact you

Photobucket

Junsu to BeeeestDJ: ㅋㅋ I’m sorry Doojoon-ah~ I dunno why somehow I can’t help but laugh seeing you and Kikwang today ㅋ

in reply to:
BeeeestDJ to Junsu: ㅋㅋㅋㅋis that a father’s laugh????!!!!

Photobucket


B2stGK to Junsu: why are you laughing??ㅋㅋwhy am I the only one who doesn’t get it ㅠ

Junsu to B2stGK: could it be because somewhat it just feels like i’m looking at my members when I’m looking at the two of you…?ㅋ

Source: @0101xiahtic
Translation credit:
@0101jyunshyu
Shared by:
JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment