[TWITTER] Jaejoong’s Twitter Update - Part 2


Photobucket
[TRANS] “사랑하면 춤을춰라”* was the best!!! I think everybody will love it~ Him-chan was so cool!
*”사랑하면 춤을춰라” is a Dance Musical. Its title literally means “Dance if you love me”
Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS]  Everyone pls come to watch it. It brings smile to sad people and vitality to weary people!
Photobucket
++ “Him-chan” (gentlechan) tweets a picture with Jaejoong 
[Note: Him-chan was SM's dance trainer for DBSK]
Photobucket
[Trans] Gentlechan to JJ: I can’t keep accepting all the time… I’m always thankful… being happy for me as if it was for you, for honestly enjoying the performance thank you! I am a… ‘Kimjepa’**!
**T/N: ‘-name-pa’ apparently is what fans who are crazily in love with their idol are called XD so Himchan is a “Kim Jae pa”!! “kimjepa”
Photobucket
++ A picture of Jaejoong with the musical cast on stage
Photobucket
Source: Jaejoong’s Twitter + @gentlechan + DaeDyung2
Translation credit: @The_little_pear + @As0or83
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment