[TRANS] 110721 Junsu Twitter Update


TRANS: ▶youngfeel | Hyung, it’s not museukashi (difeecult) but muzukashii (difficult)~~~ㅋ -[in reply to]- JiHwan_Sim: ㅎㅎㅎIt’s still far off so it’s museukashi (difeecult)~~~^^ (T/N: It’s just Junsu helping out his hyung with Japanese. :) )
TRANS: ▶youngfeel | And hey you, nobleman (teasing him for his role in SKK Scandal)~~ before you say something like that, please take my calls!!!!! -[in reply to]- ㅎ Well, you can play well even without hyung (me)… so you can live without me now… so you don’t even feel the missing space I left… ㅎㅎ Now I would have to play with Kikwang~~~~^^
TRANS: ▶DDne0000 | Originally, that’s really the part that I get most confused with ㅠ -[in reply to]- But you got confused with the use of the adjectives “이 (I)” and “나 (Na)”.. ㅠㅠ What happened? ㅠㅠㅠ
TRANS▶JiHwan_Sim |ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhile Youngpil-i hyung threw us away and left he’s one to complain to people…ㅋ You have to say something too!! -[in reply to]- Right!! Right!! I agree with what hyung said, ㅎㅎ
Source: @0101Xiahtic
Translation Credit: @0101jyunshyu
Shared by: ourJYJ


No comments:

Post a Comment