[TRANS] 110720 Jaejoong Twitter Update


Junsu: Yoochunah~You’ve done good work^^ You’re really the best actor! Now Jaejoong hyung is going to be busy~~Let’s keep up!
Jaejoong to Junsu: Hwai~ttang! (TN: a cute way to say ‘hwaiting/fighting’ ^^)
Jeon Hye Bin: It’s very dangerous to pity yourself. Again and again, I discover “Pathetic me, Unlucky me.” Please don’t be deceived.
Jaejoong to Jeon Hye Bin:  Nuna, hwaiting on your talk show~ Please take care of my hyung and nunas!  
Gentlechan: Though it’s very pitiful and sad.. even if it’s hard looking at that guy who is being strong and smiles despite everything.. he still vows to “live even if I am standing at the edge of a cliff”! Everyone, please don’t get fed up! Those who endure until the end finally wins in the end! Today is another start…!#JEJUwithJYJ
Jaejoong to Gentlechan: I’ll totally make this public.. ㅎ Thanks, my friend^^ http://yfrog.com/kli4mucj

[TRANS] HimChan’s (gentlechan) note to Jaejoong

KhimJae!!
Your appearance being torn because of weariness
is pitiful.
I’ll sleep well and go!
Rest up!
Let’s always live as we look at the things from afar
while we laugh!
It was an enjoyable meeting in a long time!!
More than being a frog in the well (being a narrow-minded person)… more than a free dove.. let’s be a crow!
I love you! -HimChan-
Gentlechan o Jaejoong: Ya~! This is very embarrassing… ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Jaejoong to Gentlechan: This morning, (what you did) was quite touching and I sure am moved but… you made me laugh a bit as well ㅎ thanks
Zerotic0124 to Gentlechan and Jaejoong: You Guys…
Jaejoong to Zerotic0124  and Gentelchan: Ha Ha 
Junsu to Jaejoong: Hwaiting!
Source: @mjjeje, @0101xiahtic, @gentlechan, @megumizzang,@zerotic0124

Translated by: @joejjang
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment