[TRANS] 110603 Daily Post Of JYJ Tweets

Happy (apparently early since he’s not in Korea) birthday~ :)

(Yoochun, 5:09am KST) It’s still the 3rd here ^^ But I’ve received lots of birthday wishes from many people~ Thank you~^^

(Yoochun, 5:11am KST) Please~ Keep giving JYJ lots of your love^^ And please watch Miss Ripley~!!! I have to go rehearse now~^^

(Yoochun, 5:28am KST) Ah!! ^^ I saw and enjoyed the video from Turkey~ I really want to go there~^^ Thank you

Awwwww…. wait… aren’t you supposed to be rehearsing or something??
(Jaejoong, 5:56am KST) @6002theMicky I love you….^^

Source: [Yoochun+Jaejoong's Twitter]
Translated by: dongbangdata.net
Shared by: ourJYJ

1 comment:

  1. awww, jejung is sooooo sweet to express his brotherly to yuchoon....that's nice.. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete