[FANACCOUNT] Jaejoong goes to the dentist


Jaejoong went to the dentist yesterday. A friend of a Jaejoong fan worked at that dentist’s office! So the Jaejoong fan got the story from her friend and posted it to share. ^__^
My friend and I talked on the phone again just now so I heard it all in detail T_T_T_T
My stomach hurts (due to jealousy) T_T_T_T *sob* *sob*
My friend works in a dentist’s office. She was on an errand so she had gone to the main dentistry building and had finished and had gone down to the first floor.
But from the opposite side, Jaejoong was coming!
So my friend was so surprised that even though she was originally supposed to go out through the other end, she went to the side with the elevators, following Jaejoong. Lololol
He was so good-looking that she, without even realizing, kept starrrrring, without once moving her gaze.
Jaejoong kept talking with a man who seemed to be his manager. Because my friend kept looking and looking perhaps this was distracting, Jaejoong looked at her about three times.
But my friend said that Jaejoong’s gaze at that time was just too good-hearted. Lololololololol
It wasn’t the gaze that celebrities often give when people keep staring at them, saying “so you see me for the first time, eh?”
Jaejoong was kind enough to look at her with a gaze that was truly good-hearted and so innocent…
My friend made a ridiculous joke, saying that the gaze was so kind-hearted that if Jaejoong wasn’t Jaejoong she would have thought the person was interested in her. ^^ Lololol
Whatever man, it’s because you were looking at him so much…. T_T_T (T/N: Writer is annoyed with her friend’s joke ^^;;)
Anyways, just what kind of a fun conversation was he having with his manager… Jaejoong had his arm around the manager’s shoulder and he was so excited and kept talking.
Jaejoong kept talking by himself lolololololol
Then my friend made another ridiculous joke—that she let Jaejoong go because the elevator came. Keke
She said that Jaejoong was just too good-looking and that she was just too shocked that it didn’t even occur to her to say hello, she just kept staring at him…
To what degree was this? She did not look at the person next to Jaejoong, not even for 0.1 second, but rather just looked at Jaejoong.
Originally it seems that the appointment for the dentist was with Yoochun also but that Jaejoong had come alone.
Ah, because the director of the dental clinic was too busy, no photo was taken T_T_T_T
It seems that there will not be a photo posted T_T_T_T I was waiting for a photo T_T_T_T So disappointed T_T_T_T
Anyways, when my friend laid her eyes on Jaejoong, she immediately thought of me and my other friend who is also a Jaejoong fan.
So she felt somewhat bad for us but it was also too incredible and too amazing that she couldn’t think straight. T_T_T_T
Also, today was a day on which my friend finishes late because of night treatments, but she said that she was just too happy during the whole of the afternoon shift…
She had something happen that spoiled her mood during lunch and so she was in a bad mood,
But suddenly, she said, she wanted to live….. lolololol … Because of Hero…. His head was really small and his eyes were really big and she kept emphasizing that because of Hero she was happy…
I am also happy because of Hero but I want to become happier… Hehe…. T_T_T__T_T_T_T_T_TT_T_T_T
Oh, and Jaejoong didn’t go to the dentist because he was sick, so don’t worry guys! It was just a routine visit.
*Sob* I’ve been a fan for 8 years but my only time seeing Jaejoong was the slight moment from below when Jaejoong was going around with the mini-car in the Jamshil concert… ^.T… But my friend was so near and she received the warm and kindhearted gaze three times and she said that she was just too happy……. T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T
Let us all cry together T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T
(Modified to fit post purpose)
Source: Kim Jaejoong Gallery, 젲으리 님
Translation CreditJYJ3
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment