[NEWS] 110713 Kim Jaejoong wants Junsu to appear on “I Am A Singer”


It was revealed that JYJ Kim Jaejoong’s teammate, Kim Junsu, want to make appearance on MBC TV’s “Our Sunday Night – I am a Singer”.
Kim Jaejoong said in the interview with TVReport on the 11th, “After watching ‘I am a Singer’, I think it’s great and remarkable,” and “If it’s possible, I want Kim Junsu to appear on that program.”
Then he added, “Junsu is not a picky person. It seems that he can show a very wide variety of music genres.”
He also said, “I have talked with Junsu (about it before), we think that to appear and sing on ‘I am a Singer’ is a great honor and it has a lot of meaning. The songs ranking doesn’t matter. It’s like an honor to appear (on the program), even for only one week.”
Meanwhile, Kim Jaejoong will play Cha Muwon on SBS TV’s drama ‘Protect the Boss’ which will start airing from the 3th next month, co-starring Jisung, Choi KangHee and Wang JiHye.
Sourcetvreport
Translation CreditJYJ3
Shared by: ourJYJ


No comments:

Post a Comment