[FANACCOUNT] 110710 Yoochun Fanmeeting


After a short video, everyone shouted “Yoochun saranghaeyo!”which was the moment he came out smiling shyly. He then greeted us by saying, “Hi I’m Yoochun. Nice to meet you.”

Host: You’ve lost weight haven’t you?
YC: I lost 6 kgs. Due to the busy shooting schedule.
Host: You really don’t need an interpreter!
YC: Actually I haven’t spoken Japanese in awhile….
Host: It’s been awhile seeing everyone right?
YC: Yea it has been awhile…But recently we had a concert in Japan.
From the audience there were shouts of “I went!” and “Thank you” to which Yoochun smiled happily.

They then sat down and continued the talk. Yoochun seemed a little nervous speaking Japanese.

YC: Did you all reach yesterday? Thank you all for gathering since the morning.
Host: Could you tell us the reason for choosing another drama right after SKK?
YC: Reason…(deep sigh) What was it…After finishing SKK, I ended up wanting to be in a new drama. It was a challenge in itself to get into a modern drama. And also I felt that Yoohyun’s character was somewhat similar to mine so I felt like doing it.
Host: Which is more difficult, traditional period drama or modern drama?
YC: Personally, traditional period dramas are more difficult, due to various issues with words and lines. And also there were a lot of insects. (laugh)

(T/N: there were specific keywords that they were to talk about. 3 keyword)


1. Regarding the role of a conglomerate

YC: What’s the word in Japanese? Zaibatsu? (T/N: companies passed through families) This time I played the role of a second generation of zaibatsu. Personally I actually felt like I could be one~
Host: In terms of image, you have that zaibatsu image Yoochun! What part of this role appeals to you?
YC: Personal jet? I was jealous of that. And also of the conversations with the father!
Host: Okay moving on to the second keyword.
YC: Oh? How many are there?
Host: 3 keywords
YC: Ah I see… (little worried)


2. Yoohyun’s style

YC: What do you mean by Yoohyun’s style?
Host: It seems that your hairstyle has gotten shorter right? Different when compared to Yoochun’s style.
YC: Yes that’s true. Awhile back when I was in Japan I cut my hair short, which turned out to be a mistake. (laughter from audience) So because of that I was abit worried about cutting it short, but I wonder if it’s not too bad?
(Audience applauses)
Host: Do you like it long or short?
YC: Mmmm I like it either way.
Host: What about everyone else?
Shouts of either style.
YC: What? What about shaved head? It might become bald soon..
Shouts of agreeing.
Host: Well the shape of your head is nice so shaved head might not be too bad.
YC: Hmmmmm… (not too confident look)


3. English and Japanese

Host: Your English in Miss Ripley was perfect! Can you speak English? (says this part in English)
YC replied in English but it was too fluent to catch his words.
Host: Can you greet everyone in English the?
Again, it was hard to catch his words.
His English was so hot the audience was screaming -> Yoochun smiled shyly.
YC: I’m pretty lucky to have been able to learn how to speak English and Japanese.
YC: How do you say “Noreul wihae bin jari” in Japanese? (T/N: name of his ost)
Host: Kimi no tame no kuuseki
YC: Kuuseki…

He then sang the song, with his eyes closed. It was the first time he sang it live but he put all his emotions into it. So touching.
After the song, Yoochun had to pick the winner of the script. He was careful in making sure he got the right seat numbers when picking the winners. Then after the photo shoot he came back again.

YC: I wonder if it’s okay to say this…It is still yet to be determined but there is a chance that we will come to perform in Japan before the end of this year. This time we feel that we should come and see you all, so we would really like to have a concert. It’s raining today so be careful in returning home. Thank you very much.

Source: @yoosutique
Translated by: sharingyoochun.net
Shared by: ourJYJ

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea that they might have another concert before the year ends...although I doubt I can go to Japan, I am very happy for the Japanese Fans! It makes the year end something worth waiting for and looking forward to!

    ReplyDelete