(FanAccount) I met JYJ by chance today… my heart is beating too much… I might die…



I was just randomly going to Apgujeong today and when I came to the front of Leca (T/N: no idea what this place is), Junsu was there, wearing sunglasses! Since he was there, I decided to wait inside the cafe downstairs, a red Ferrari was parked and Yoochun gallantly appeared. He was walking back and forth (LOL). I was thinking that he was definitely waiting, then Junsu and Jaejoong appeared without sunglasses! When Junsu and Jaejoong was getting in the company car, Junsu received gifts from Japanese fans. Shortly after that Yoochun also gallantly got into his Ferrari (LOL). I had a feeling that Yoochun did everything in a slow pace, that’s why he’s the only one I could take a picture of 12.

Source: @thread02
Translation: linhkawaii @ ONETVXQ.com


No comments:

Post a Comment