Can you guys not chant name TVXQ related in JYJ world tour???

Dear Cassies,


Can i request something to you.. well i'm even begging u. Can you guys not chant name TVXQ related in JYJ world tour. 

I do know for you guys and even for JYJ themselves they are still a part of TVXQ. Even in my heart they are and will be part of TVXQ, with or without that name. But can u guys also realize, they are now under new name. They are now promoting a new name. They are now starting a new beginning, can u guys respect it???

The whole concert is JYJ World Tour, so why u can't chant JYJ proudly?? 
JYJ is name they're fighting for, the name they achieved with the tears, blood and energy from three of them. Why can't we be proud chant JYJ name??? 
JYJ is not a name made by a company, but a compromise by three talented individual, why u can't proudly chant it??

Please remember their interview:

With regards to his group name ‘JYJ’, Yoochun said, “We did have thoughts of promoting with a better and awesome new name, but we didn’t feel the need to live an extravagant life and tell everyone of our new journey.

JaeJoong said, “I am in anticipation to hold activities more freely and vivaciously as JYJ. In the future too, I would like to show a more amazing image of myself through the world tour concert. I hope that the fans will be able to achieve all of their New Year wishes.

Junsu confirmed it by saying, "I have no regrets. On top of them, I can say I'm happier now than before. We had a lot of restrictions, and I think it's a miracle we got this far. I think it's because we have such great teamwork."

LOOK!They are happy now. They want to start their new journey, why we can't help them??? They have new fans, JYJ fans which is now consist of cassiopeia and new JYJ fans, we are family who support JYJ, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu. We are their fans right?? We want their happiness?? Make them proud under new name they proud of, JYJ.


credit: @y_aya_k

No comments:

Post a Comment