[TWITTER] 120214 Yoochun Twitter Update

 Yoochun New Twitter Display
Photobucket
Yoochun’s Tweets
Photobucket
Yoochun to @wowkimsohyun: Annyeong~ it’s Yoochun Oppa I saw the article and knew about your tweet~^^
(T/N: This is in relation to an article where Kim Sohyun mentioned she tweeted about Yoochun. This is her tweet: “Haha. Can’t you still look into my eyes? The moment I set my eyes on you, bam! The Crown Prince who I’ll fall in love with!!!is Crown Prince Park Yoo Chun~^^ You knew about my birthday being the same with yours and you also greeted me first! I was really ♥touchedㅠ From now on, my ideal guy would be you, Crown Prince Park Yoo Chun!” Hee-hee.) Link
Photobucket
@wowkimsohyun: @6002theMicky it hasn’t been long since I tweeted haha You must have a hard time since you’re filming♥Please take good care of your health!I’m shy so I don’t have anything more to say..^^
Photobucket
Yoochun: @wowkimsohyun hahaha is that so~ even when I’m not filming, I’m busy, take care of your health~^^
Photobucket
Yoochun: I wonder when can I try to receive a chocolate??^^…..
Photobucket
@hjhjhj69: @6002theMicky ^.^
@6002theMicky: @hjhjhj69 Give one to me, hyung
Photobucket
@ssongjiyeun: @6002theMicky someday, oppa… ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ
@6002theMicky: @ssongjiyeun ㅎㅎㅎgive one to oppa
Photobucket
@koyounbal: @6002theMicky @hjhjhj69 I also like chocolate
@6002theMicky: @koyounbal ㅎㅎㅎ i’m sorry
Photobucket
@6002theMicky: Hwaiting!!! pic.twitter.com/oxYsAGhf
Photobucket
Photobucket
@ssongjiyeun: @6002theMicky shooting fr 5am today until now…. Today is really a long day~~!though I worry about the coming days……
@6002theMicky: @ssongjiyeun stay strong~^^are you happy whenever you can’t sleep, feel miserable, and lonely~^^ 
Source: @wowkimsohyun + @hjhjhj69 + @ssongjiyeun + @koyounbal + @6002theMickyTranslation by: @yookcheoniShared by: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment