[TWITTER] 120213 Jaejoong Twitter Update


Photobucket
[TRANS] As i grow older, I feel increasingly uneasy. It scares me that time just slips by like this. the times where (we) can’t meet are increasing. i don’t want to grow further apart from my younger self/when i was young. i detest myself for thinking of all these. but what I hate most, is the uneasy feeling thinking of whether (our/my/?) hearts are growing apart.
Photobucket
[TRANS] I don’t know what i’m saying right now… today… all sorts of complex feelings… I don’t want to be saying “i’m alive” just because I’m still breathing (T/N it means he wants something to live for. he wants his life to be of meaning) I need to work hard… must work hard… 
Source: Jaejoong’s Twitter
Translated by: PrinceJJ
Shared by: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment