[Trans] JYJ’s Kim Junsu takes advantage of members Park Yuchun and Kim Jaejoong as PR tools?

Recently JYJ’s Park Yuchun said “people think Kim Junsu’s soccer team activities as his hobby, but in fact it’s almost like a professional athletic career [to him].”

It’s a well-known fact already that Kim Junsu has special affection for ‘FC Men’ of which he is a captain.

Park Yuchun, Kim Jaejoong along with Kim Hyun Joong, Song Joong Ki, Kim Bum, Be2sts’s Yang Yo Seob and Lee Ki Kwang also belongs to the same team.

Kim Jaejoong joke that “honestly, it’s true that I can’t participate in matches often. But [my] complaint is that Kim Junsu’s soccer team has done a lot of good work, and whenever its reported, only his name is included and our names are missing. Are we promotional tools for the team?

Kim Junsu’s unpredictable side does not stop here. Recently, Kim Junsu appeared on a game channel and showed off his hidden talent in games. About this, Kim Jaejoong jokingly sighed, “[Junsu] appearing on a game channel when we can’t appear on TV, he is our member but really..” and about this Junsu honestly responded “I said I’d appear because it’s what I like but I thought I myself was somewhat funny after the program was over.

On the other hand, JYJ who released the first Korean album ‘In Heaven’ will hold their first exclusive concerts in Europe at Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona, Spain on October 29th and Tempodrom in Berlin, Germany on November 6th.

source: MK mbn
translated by: @Spring_Breezes
shared by: ourJYJ/우리JYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment