[NEWS] Director of LG-Whisen, Jaejoong, Asks Rhythmic Gymnastics Star Sohn Yeonjae:

The rhythmic gymnastics star Sohn Yeonjae has answered a few questions from other prominent celebrities, including Kim Jaejoong. We excerpt the part on Jaejoong.

Photobucket 

Kim Jaejoong of the idol group JYJ who took on the role of the executive director for the LG-Whisen Rhythmic Gymnastics Gala Show.

Q: As I was directing the rhythmic gymnastics gala show, I was very proud of Yeonjae who tried her best, and I was thankful that you showed us a great performance. Also, I am happy that you have earned a great result from the World Championships. I wonder if the gala show of the summer added to your competitions? (Kim Jaejoong. Member of Idol Group JYJ. Producer of LG-Whisen Rhythmic Gymnastics Gala Show.)

Yeonjae: Through the gala show, I showed a variety of performances in front of a large audience, and this helped be greatly in my ability to express. After the gala show I went to Russia again, and I felt that I had grown closer to the athletes with whom I had performed (in the gala show together). Yevgeniya Kanayeva and Daria Kondakova, the great athletes ranking #1 and #2 in the world of rhythmic gymnastics, (said that they) thought that rhythmic gymnastics was a popular field in Korea and that they wanted to visit Korea again… With Kanayeva we do say hello gladly, but in truth I am more close with other Russian girls who are my age. The person that I am the most close to is Romania’s Alexandra P., who performed immediately prior to me in the individual finals for the World Championships.

Source: Sports Chosun
Translation Credit: JYJ3
Shared by: ourJYJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment