[TRANS] 110917 Text Mesages Between Jaejoong and Prain Founder

Mr. Yeo is the founder of Prain, JYJ’s press agency. He has written about Jaejoong before, see here. While Mr. Yeo is the founder of Prain, he has repeatedly stated that he is not among the company’s operators. 

Photobucket

Jaejoong to Mr. Yeo: Although our work with Prain is finished, let’s continue our bond and also keep the promise to drink that wasn’t kept.^^ I will go to you as soon as the drama is finished. Haha

Mr. Yeo to Jaejoong: Yes, without fail. ^^ It’s okay for you to not contact me when everything is good, but when difficulty comes, you must call me or text me. I will help you to the furthest extent of my strength.

Jaejoong to Mr. Yeo:  Mr. Representative, you too ^^. Ah no, hyung too~. Because when it comes to personal things, you’re my hyung~^^

Mr. Yeo’s writing:
The text message that I received
5 minutes ago.
I worried as to whether it would be bad manners to reveal a private conversation.
But I’ve always had the hope that
the sincerity in personal relationships, the courteousness, and sensitiveness
hidden behind his public aura
of this person… no, of this dongsaeng
would be more known by people other than me.

Source: Mr.Yeo’s blog Translation Credit:  JYJ3
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment