[Fanaccount] A Date With Yoochun In Thailand

Written below are tweets from @3rebelangels compiled by HeIsThe

-Yuchun is here. VTR played. VJ Q is MC.

-Micky is on stage now! Smiley Yuchun ><~

-first word from YC: Sawaddee Krub, Yuchun Krub!

-MC: “YC eyes are so sweet” YC: “kob khun Krub” (thank you)

-YC “because this is the first time that I’m alone so I was nervous & afraid that no one will welcome me”

-YC: “after Miss Ripley, we thought about traveling privately in Thailand together but we were too busy”

-YC: “after this we will try to come to thailand secretly together” lol

-YC: “before came here I met JJ & JS, JS said pls go safely, JJ said sth& hug”

-lol YC explained that they hug man-man. Please don’t think too much!
-he just know the different between Juub (mean Kiss) and Joop joop (

-Favourite Thai food= PadTai. Even went to find a Thai restaurant in korea to eat. A girl that can cook PadTai is charming.

-He wants to go to pub in Thailand just like normal guy. Last night he went to Falabella, listened to live band, Thai songs.

-because many reasons, rain, time constraint, changing location, he wish he could do better.

-YC “everyone in miss Ripley team worked hard day & night nonstop. We could do that bcoz fans support.”

-YC “I was interested about acting since debut but I got no confident and no chance”

-JS comment on YC acting “JS said like normal audience, good” JJ comment “Feel different from previous work..”

-YC sang Empty space for you while playing piano now!!!

-YC is playing melody of self composed song ><~

-YC “my heart is being singer. Acting&singing are both charming but singing on stage makes me feel love from fans directly”

-Q&A session

-Q: Do u believe in love at first sight? A: Yes, but it’s not love, it’s more about the interest.

-Q: why don’t you tweet? Forget password again? A: I forgot before but not anymore.

-Q: if there is no fan here anymore, what you would do? A: Then it’s because of myself. I would be very painful/heart-broken

-Q: how is Harang? A: if you love everything about me, can you love Harang poop too? YC wants sb to help him clean HR’s Lol

-YC explained how hard to clean Harang poop! His gesture is priceless!

-Q: Why did you choose Thailand for this first date. A: Very short, I like here. ^^

-YC changed clothes! Now they are going to play surprise from fans. A Cake with Micky face lol. Now VTR from fans.

-YC was impressed with VTR ^_____^ Now is time for lucky fans to play Cham Cham Cham with YC!!!

-1st fan lose the game, YC pat her forehead before hit her head tenderly, then he hug her and pat her forehead again ><~

-4th &5th fans asked whether they can hug YC. YC opened his arms widely and hug them ><~

-YC is singing Found You, rearranged to piano version. So sweet.

-Sorry for confusion about VTR from JJ and JS. Iit’s the same promotion VTR in 411ent as seen before *bow*

-About kissing scene “The kissing scene in SKKS was filmed at 5am so not much exciting but a bit nervous than normal”

-YC “I drink with JoongKi from time to time but can’t contact Ah-In now. 3 of us will go out to drink together this Oct”

-Games, play w/ all fans to find 10 fans to get a chance to receive his wallet!

-YC asked question: Shoes size: 275/4th yr with Harang/brush teeth before take a shower/hair washing, use shampoo only

-Q: I want to have 2 children after marry A: False

-Q: My favorite drink is Johnny Walker Blue Label // A: True

-Q: My favorite car is Ferrari California // A: False

-Q: my lunch today is Tom Yam Kung // A: False

-(YC turned his back and see.. Then..) Q: Today my underwear is blue A: True! fans don’t believe so YC showed his undie!

-Q: when I see a woman, I look at legs first. A: True. (He explained sth after but translator didn’t have a chance to trans)

-11 fans on stage and challenge each other for YC wallet. YC sneak at the fans to watch them.

-a fan gave YC a ring, he put it in his finger too ><~ A fan got hug. 3 fans took photos w/ YC. Lucky1 got Gucci wallet&hug

-YC “This fanmeeting is most joyful, but the most impressive 1 is the clip that fans did for me”

-YC “I’m thankful to fans that coming here even though I’m here alone. I don’t know how to give back but I’ll work harder”

-it’s end with Yuchun wave his hands for goodbye ^^

Credit: @3rebelangels
Compiled by: HeIsTheY

Shared by: ourJYJ via JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment