[NEWS] 110920 Lee Haeri “I did not care about the jealousy of JYJ Junsu’s fans”


As a member of the female duo Davichi, Lee Haeri acted in the musical “Tears of Heaven” with JYJ’s Junsu, earning her the jealousy of many fans.
On the afternoon of the 20th, Davichi appeared on YTN “News and Issues– Issues and People” segment to promote their new mini-album ‘Love Delight’.
The anchor of the show asked Haeri “Were fans jealous after observing the kissing scene you had with JYJ’s Junsu during the musical Tears of Heaven?” to which Haeri responded “some of the young friends were jealous of those scenes, however, now at this time, I do not remember the things that they said to me.”
She followed by saying “It is how it was, I knew I shouldn’t be upset over that”, showing how she handled the attention with a professional attitude.
[Parts not concerning Junsu omitted]
SourceNate
Translation by: DoctorJaee of JYJ3
Shared byJYJ3 + ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment