[Fanaccount] 110916~110918 Our Story – Yoochun in Bangkok


110916 ~ Our 1st Story
I couldn’t sleep the night before Yoochun flew to Bangkok. I was too excited to welcome Yoochun. Anyway I arrived at Suvarnabhumi airport around 11am. I had a little late breakfast there and it was not that crowded at that time. I saw the fans walking around but there was still space on a nice spot where I could welcome Chunnie. But that was not enough for me, I wanna be closer to him so I tried my best to move nearer to the arrival exits.
Yoochun arrived earlier than scheduled. I’ve never seen him this happy at the airport. He stopped, turned around and smiled at the fans. I went insane when I saw him did that. I didn’t scream, I couldn’t scream because I lost my voice. Yoochun took my breath away with his handsomeness. After Yoochun walked pass me, I tried my best to follow him. I’m sure I’m in many fancams ( ̄▽ ̄)~*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(I went insane when I was near to Chunnie sorry XD)



I didn’t follow him to the hotel. I was spazzing like crazy with my friends at the airport for like an hour! I knew he’d arrive at the hotel safe and sound. Then we decided to go to Siam Paragon because we were kinda hungry (Pity me, I was the only one in the group that is Yoochun biased =_=’)
We were wasting our time being silly finding the right restaurant. Some of us wanna watch the movie and some of us wanna eat ( ̄. ̄)I mean…. Hello? This is Park Yoochun staying at the hotel next to the mall, and we were all still chilling and relaxing inside the mall.o(‧”"‧)o
My phone battery was dying so I needed to find some place to plug my battery charger. We found a nice restaurant where I could do so. My friend said, “Hey Chompoo there’s the plug”, but since I breathed in as “Yoo” and breathed out as “Chun”, I didn’t hear she say “plug” and I thought she said “Park” *slaps myself* I didn’t think Yoochun would come to Paragon anyway. I mean he just arrived at the hotel, he should have rested a little bit? I didn’t know.
So I finally selected the restaurant where I could plug my battery charger XD I was being me. I love to explore, I walked around the shop and recognised Yoochun’s bodyguards in the restaurant next to mine!!!!!!!!!!!! I was shocked (⊙_⊙) I looked around silently and there you go! That was Chunnie sitting there having a meal. I ran to my friends inside to tell them with exciting voice “Th….thatttt is Park”, and my friends were pointing at the plug and I was like, “Nooo not the plug! I mean PARK YOOCHUN for god’s sake”. We tried to move to another restaurant but the outdoor zone was closed. It was ok though, we could just sit in the outdoor zone of the restaurant next to Yoochun’s…it’s fine with me anyway.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yoochun was laughing, giggling and smiling a lot….I was in heaven >//< there were fans inside the restaurant too (like 10 people or something) When Yoochun finished his meal I thought he was gonna walk to the car and go back to the hotel. But I was so wrong cuz Chunnie walked from the restaurant to the hotel instead!!!!! My god! I was in heaven again. He was sooooo relaxed, walking from the restaurant in Siam Paragon back to the hotel, but the fans who waited for him near the entrance was screaming out loud =.= like 20 – 30 girls. Anyway, Chunnie managed to walk across the small street. Then something happened to his bodyguard, not sure if he tripped or there was something wrong with his shoes. Yoochun stopped and look at his bodyguard too. While Yoochun was waiting I was staring at his face silently LOL.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(pic credit: cieloyuchun)

Then all of the fans rushed to the hotel’s door. I knew that they wouldn’t let the fans in like this, but it doesn’t mean that I stopped following him. There were so many doors at the hotel, you must try your best to figure it out. If they didn’t let you in at the 1st door, just try the other doors lol.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ahhhh~ I saw Yoochun walking next to the swimming pool. I should have prepared a bikini with me *gets slapped* though Yoochun was just walking back to his room, it’d be best to accidentally bump into him at the pool, don’t you think? XD
We were all spazzing like crazy and realized we didn’t have lunch yet. When Yoochun left his restaurant, my friends and I were rushing out of our restaurant too, and we told the waiters “We’ll be back we promise” XD and it started to rain…. normally I don’t like the rain but it was ok since I was in a great mood.
We went back to our normal life, chilling at the mall. Everyone was at the hotel, waiting for Yoochun to go out again. Guess what we did? My friends and I were at the game zone playing silly games LOL. Many people called us but the conversation would be like:
-No, I’m not at the hotel

-No, I don’t know if he will go out
-No, I’m not stalking him I’m busy playing games
-Ok, I will tell you if I know anything

Not sure if I pissed anyone off with my answers but that was the truth. I didn’t ignore Yoochun, but from my experience, I still had lots of time for games XDDD
Our friends who waited for Yoochun inside the hotel said that Chunnie’s staff said Chunnie’s already had dinner at the hotel. So if Yoochun already had his meal, then it was time for us to have dinner too (during our meal someone complained to me “Are you sure you’re Yoochun’s fan? How come you’re not waiting for him at the hotel?” XDDD)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(Food comes and goes so fast lol)



We hanged out at the mall till 10pm or something. We got tired, so we all decided to go to our Base (it’s just my friend’s house but we call it “our Base”) We were exhausted, looked completely dead and our eyes were closing. +﹏+
110917 ~ Our 2nd Story
Around midnight we heard a rumor that Yoochun was gonna go to Fallabella! Imagine how we were all completely dead on the couch and when we heard about this rumor, we were all grabbing our make-up bags and finished putting on make-up within 2 mins without saying anything LOL. I was like “Okie we are ready to go, but we need a membership card in order to get in”
There was dead air between us for 10 seconds, we were looking at each other’s face and my unnie grabbed something out of her wallet and said, “Dongseang….call me God!!!!!!!” Hell yeah she got the card!!! I don’t know why we were excited lol. We didn’t even know if Chunnie was actually there, you know what I mean lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When we arrived at the club within… mmmm 5 mins? There were fans waiting outside too. But we couldn’t be so sure till we got in right? ;) We walked into the club looking around for Chunnie. In fact, there was no need to look! Chunnie just sat there on the sofa in the heart of the bar. OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD! ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ He was smiling and relaxing. Oh my god, he smiled at everyone who looked at him. He looked back, having an eye contact and smiled. Oh my god I love this moment, it was the best. Chunnie smiled at me. I wish I could tell him “Chunnie Ahhh you remind me of my NEXT BOYFRIEND” LOL *gets slapped*
Then there was live music, Chunnie stood up smiling and getting into the groove! I mean, I could miss seeing him going in and out of the hotel, I could miss seeing him at the airport, but I swear to myself all right I can’t miss seeing him clubbing. My dream came true! Yoochun is the guy of my dream! *spazzzzzzzzzz*
Around 1am Yoochun left the club, it was so crowded. He walked out of the club among his bodyguards. I just stood there waiting for Yoochun to walk pass me. Luckily it was very crowded and he stopped in front of me! His right arm was against me. He was very tall though, and his arm was kinda masculine….and I love his smell! Oh my god, why do I sound so psycho in this fan account lol ˙0˙
Yoochun was waiting for his car near the exit. He turned around and took photos of the club’s atmosphere, and of course I tried my best to be a part of his picture cuz I was behind him lol. I finally waved bye bye to Chunnie with a bottle of beer in my right hand. My god, I was in heaven. This is the best part of this trip, drinking and getting to the groove next to Chunnie *scream* (/≧▽≦)/
We had the happiest dream that night…. Chunnie completed us. But the 1st thing we all thought of when we got up on the next day was still “Food” (I swear I’m Chunnie bias lol) We went to the mall, having a very late breakfast and talking with the lucky fans who got to be at the exclusive fansign (I already tweet about it)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(food food food)



Yoochun during the fanmeet, I’m sure you could read our summary here 1 | 2. We got the good seat so we didn’t have to look at the screen, we just looked at Chunnie with our 2 eyes! I love to see his reaction during the VTR, I was giggling to see himself as Lee Seon Joon and Yutaka lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We heard that the after party would be at Demo Thonglor. We all went there, the fans could see Chunnie from distance.He was on the 2nd floor inside the VIP room for staff only.He wasn’t there that long I think >ω<
110918 ~ Our 3rd Story
It’s the private day for Yoochun and as you guys know he went to the tattoo shop. In the evening we heard he’d have a dinner at Baan Klang Nam , it’s a very nice restaurant next to the river. We love food so we were planning to go check it out. But the problem is there is Baan Klang Nam 1 and Baan Klang Nam 2 we didn’t know which branch he would go to T___T
We selected to go to Baan Klang Nam 1 cuz Unnie got the discount card at branch 1… let’s see if it’s heads or tails this time XD
After we arrived to the restaurant and ordered some food like 10 mins….Guess who arrived! I was about to eat Phad Thai all right and Yoochun just walked in! It’s really out of the blue. Our table was at the entrance and behind us was the river. My friend and I sat on the spot that when normal ppl walk by (and they wanna look at the view) they must take a little glance at us and look over the river. Yeah Yoochun ahhhh I love the way you dressed so much >//< I remember there were like 6 – 8 fans at the 1st place but when Yoochun walked to the VIP room lots and lots of fans arrived at the restaurant.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When Yoochun was about to leave the place, he walked out of the VIP room to go to the front of the restaurant but the car is not ready yet so his manager told him to wait. I wanna tell Mr. Manager “Can you tell him to wait for like an hour? So I could see him more and more” XD When Yoochun walked out he stopped and turned around a little bit and waved byebye to the fans. How sweeeeeeeeet…
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yoochun at Suvarnabhumi airport….bye darling
written from the heart

sharingyoochun.net

No comments:

Post a Comment