[Videos + Trans] Junsu’s scenes in “Scent of a Woman”



-Fanmeeting Scene-
Junsu: Everyone, are you having a good time?
Then now, I’ll be announcing the person who’ll be having dinner with me today.
A lot of you applied with a story..however, I picked one myself.
Which is, right this.
The person who’ll be having dinner with me today…is a couple.
Chae Hyunsuk-ssi? Where is Chae Hyunsuk-ssi? Did Chae Hyunsuk-ssi not come?
Ah, there he is. From now, I’ll read Chae Hyunsuk-ssi’s story.
I first met her when I was 9 years old. Since then, I’ve had a secret crush on her for 25 years.
But I never met her. However, not long ago, she came to the hospital I’m working.
She’s ill. My ‘her’ is Junsu-ssi’s big fan. Junsu-ssi, can you please have dinner together for her?
The woman next to you is Chae Hyunsuk-ssi’s ‘her’, right?

(fans chanting: stand up! stand up!)

-Dinner scene-
Junsu: Is the food not your taste?Yeonjae: No..I’m just so happy…Junsu: Why do you like me so much? My sculptured appearance? Or my gentle voice? If not even that..my butt that hangs so high up?Yeonjae: Hmm..I love it all..but I think you look the best when you’re singing..Junsu: Can I have your cellphone for a moment?Yeonjae: Huh?Junsu: Just for a moment.(singing)
Credit: poppoongrock + alles2012
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment