[TRANS] Tweet from “Protect the Boss” PD about Jaejoong’s OST + Prain Exec tweet


Photobucket
[TRANS] These words are directed to fans of Jaejoong-kun… I want to protect the OST that Jaejoong-kun sings… I’m sorry that I can’t let you hear it beforehand… Ah! It’s good~~!!
Photobucket
[TRANS] Please wait a little bit more for OST of Jaejoong-kun… As long as you wait for it, you will receive awesome music as a gift… I came back just now and I was surprise that so many ppl have retweeted my tweet and sent me mentions… But you still can’t hear it no matter how much you ask me -_-;)
Photobucket
[TRANS] The OST theme of Protect the Boss that Jaejoong participated in has received a barrage of questions from fans around the world. I’m sure that it will be a beautiful turning point when a delightful comedy wears romantic clothes! Bang bang*!! It seems like he is at his height of writing lyrics nowadays. Of course his timbre too
*Gun shooting sound
Source: @zacharias_83 + @beyondmonicaTranslation credit: The_Little_Pear of JYJ3Shared by: ourJYJ via JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment