[TRANS] Director of Nemo Vision Tweets about “I Will Protect You” and Jaejoong


The Director of Nemo Vision, a media design company and a well-known progressive, has tweeted the following:
A Daeback Song T_T Kim Jaejoong’s I Will Protect You – I listened to it 100 times on repeat and this is my commemorative shot, keke ^^ Jaejoong~ what is it that you can’t do?
Photobucket
He also became the most RT’d tweet in Korea when he tweeted about the song:
Photobucket
SBS Protect the Boss Kim Jaejoong’s OST I Will Protect You– those who like it, shall we RT? Just how many are there who likes it, I am really curious ^^. Cha Muwon @Boss_CMW Fighting~
I Will Protect You OST and Cha Muwon who is acted by Kim Jaejoong. @Boss_CMW Support RT… Wow~~~ Now there are so many that I cannot count. They are just pouring. They are not stopping even now. I think perhaps more than 500 now. I will count them all.
@friend01 The speed with which the RT’s are piling up is scary. Really~~
@friend02 The RT’s are piling and piling… Holy~~
RT Rankings Mid-way Check… We’re immediately #1. [Rank 1] RT SBS Protect the Boss Kim Jaejoong’s OST I Will Protect You– those who like it, shall we RT? Just how many are there who likes it, I am really curious ^^. Cha Muwon @Boss_CMW Fighting~
Tomorrow I’m going to meet JYJ’s Jaejoong. ^^ Usually I never ask him to take a photo and I don’t ask him for an autograph either. But this time I’m going to take some and get some and so I’ve prepared myself even with a CD kekeke. I will go and totally support him.
(In response to a friend tweeting that he should make sure to take a photo that makes him look better than Jaejoong) @friend03 It’s impossible to take a shot that makes me look better… I’m totally tired. Also, Jaejoong’s too strong (in that area) kekeke
LOLOL ^^;; Yes. Jaejoong is quite strong in that area. XDDDD
Source: @Barunsori6
Translation CreditJYJ3
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment