[TRANS] 110729 Yoohwan’s Interview with ELLE


Q: Do you often sleep with your brother?
A: When we lived in the U.S., we lived in the same room so we would always sleep together. Nowadays, hyung would sometimes come to my room to sleep, saying he’s very scared. I’m the same; when I have a nightmare, I would go to hyung’s room to sleep but come morning, I would get a shock, wondering how I came to be sleeping in a stranger’s room.
Q: What are you and your brother’s sleeping habits?
A: Hyung likes to intertwine his fingers into clothing; he’s had this habit ever since he was a kid. When asleep, he would intertwine his fingers into my clothes. I don’t have any bad sleeping habits. I sleep very closely to hyung and when he’s asleep, I would hitch my legs onto his body, but he would immediately knock them off.
Q: What kind of acting roles would you like to play with your brother?
A: Hyung and I once discussed this same topic over a meal. Playing brothers would be nice, playing adversaries would be nice too. In short, as long as we are acting together, it doesn’t matter what roles we play, it’ll definitely be very interesting and fresh.
The source only translated the parts related to Yoochun.
SourceBaidu
Translated + shared byJYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment