[REVIEW] Protect the Boss, even a man in his 30s got attracted by Muwon-God (Kim Jaejoong)’s charm!


I didn’t really welcome Kim Jaejoong as a lead actor in ‘Protect the Boss’ even when the drama had its first airing.
As you know, there are many idols who have ‘foot acting’ (bad acting skills) LOL. And also, as expected, the viewers’ board of ‘Protect the Boss’ was all occupied by fans of Kim Jaejoong. I found it a little detestable~
However, once the first episode was aired, I thought that he was unexpectedly good at acting. At the very least, it can’t be blamed for ‘foot acting’~
That’s why I searched information about him. Kim Jaejoong has shown his acting in movie <Heaven’s Postman> with Han Hyojoo in 2007 and last year, in Japanese drama <Hard to say I love you>~ I’m sorry that I didn’t know that ^^
Of course, at first because of Kim Jaejoong’s huge fans, I didn’t really welcome the casting of Kim Jaejoong. But his pronunciation is not bad and above all, his eyes’ acting is quite impressive.  And I could feel that his acting was getting more stable episode after episode. Furthermore, in episode 6, the charm of Muwon-God has almost reached the climax. Cha Muwon (Kim Jaejoong) in this episode said such delicate things that rather can make you get goose bumps, ‘Take me down please, to human being level’, ‘I got to know sense of shame’. But only Muwon-God could perfectly digest those precious lines~
Yes, those precious lines of heart from Muwon-God~~
Muwon-God who was upset over Seo Nayoon (Wang Jihye) went to see No Eunsul (Choi Kanghee)~ He had dinner together with her (I definitely don’t wear BB cream LOL) and poured his heart out~
Muwon-God: I’m heartbroken. I was hoping that you can hear me out, like you did that time.
No Eunsul: Who dares to reject you? Do you want me to teach her a lesson, that ice-cream girl?
For the successor position, Muwon-God’s mother Shin SukHee came up with an evil plan. After distressing himself quite a while, Muwon-God went to see No Eunsul wanting to tell her the truth. Then Ms. Wrestler (No Eunsul’s friend) called and said that she has caught the pervert, so they went to the police station.
No Eunsul: You have been waiting for a long time~ She is my home-mate~
Cha Muwon: That friend who has low stamina?
Ms. Wrestler: Then you must be Muwon-God?
And then, Muwon-God got into a fight with his mother~
Shin SukHee (mom): You have that girl (No Eunsul – Choi Kanghee) in your heart?
Cha Muwon: One thing to be sure of, I got to know sense of shamethanks to that girl…..
Especially, in the ending scene, Muwon-God confessed to No Eunsul (Choi Kanghee), which made many ajumma collapse~
No Eunsul: Although I don’t know the reason (Cha Muwon’s mother and Seo Nayoon’s mother) I think they shouldn’t misunderstand. If misunderstanding doesn’t be resolved soon, I think it might be very tiring in the future!
Cha Muwon: What if it’s not a misunderstanding?
Cha MuwonYou call me Muwon-God rightFor No Eunsul-sshi
I don’t want itTake me down pleaseto human being level~’ 
I want to come up to No Eunsul-sshi as a man!

No Eunsul: (startled~~ eyes getting big~~)
Since I’m a man in 30s, Kim Jaejoong was just a so-and-so and I only knew that he is a member of JYJ. This seems the first time I properly appreciate his look~ Women in 30s around me are all completely in love with Cha Muwon’s charm. After watching Muwon-God’s precious ment in episode 6, only then did I come to think that he is attractive.
Anyway, 
the reason why even a man in his 30s like me finds him attractive is, as mentioned earlier, his acting skill which has been growing day by day and the powerful acting of his laser eyes, also the best visual that goes well with a chaebol’s 2nd generation and the precious ments.
Muwon-God,  I wish that you will give off your infinite charm in the future~ ^ㅡ^
In the end, Muwon-God and No Eunsul, also Jisung, how will their love line be unfolded? How will it be~~~
-Update
I saw the news that there was a vote for Asia’s most beautiful men and
 Muwon-God Kim Jaejoong has been chosen as #1.  If I haven’t watched this drama, I would be living without knowing that Kim Jaejoong is handsome and would wonder “why Kim Jaejoong is #1?” like an ajusshi in 30s~ But I know the reason now!!!!!  ^ㅡ^
Translation Credit: The_little_pear of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3 + ourJYJ

1 comment:

  1. cheeeeebaaal i wanr muwon-god and no eunsul to be togetherr :)

    ReplyDelete