[NEWS] Jaejoong Transforms with a Dandy Wolf Cut in “Boss”


Protect the Boss Kim Jaejoong Transforms with a Dandy Wolf Cut
Photobucket
Kim Jaejoong of the SBS Wed-Thursday drama Protect the Boss has taken a new turn with a change of hairstyle.
Kim Jaejoong who has taken in charge of the role of Cha Muwon, a director of headquarters for DN Group, has recently changed his hairstyle to dandy wolf cut and is gathering eyes with his appearance.
In the drama, Muwon was recently turned down by Nayun after confessing his feelings and that caused a change of heart, and also the conflict with Jihun over the right of control for the corporation has actualized in earnest. In order to settle down his heart, he has transformed his hair.
Kim Jaejoong gave a smile while giving the following comment: “Now that I’ve changed my hairstyle, the way I feel in my approach to the drama is now a different from before. I felt that I need to work harder in order to show youa sharper Muwon.”
Kim Jaejoong’s change o f hairstyle and the taking of a new turn can be confirmed starting 9:55pm on the 24th.
SourceAsia Today
Translation CreditJYJ3
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment