[NEWS] 110826 Wang Jihye: “Kiss scene with Kim Jaejoong? I was afraid that I would be blamed”


The sudden kiss scene between actress Wang Jihye and Hallyu star Kim Jaejoong has become the talk of the town. Wang Jihye said that she was afraid that she would be blamed by his fans, which caused people to burst out laughing.
In SBS Wed-Thus drama ‘Protect the Boss’ which was aired on the 18th, Wang Jihye had a startling kiss scene with Kim Jaejoong who plays Cha Muwon. That was the scene where Cha Muwon gave Seo Nayoon (Wang Jihye) a sudden kiss. The scene was beautiful but Wang Jihye revealed that she worried a lot because of this kiss scene with Kim Jaejoong, a Hallyu star who has many female fans.
Wang Jihye started to talk, “Isn’t women’s jealousy scary?” “So, to tell the truth, I was afraid that I would be blamed for the kiss scene.”
Then she said, “But it was unexpected,” “I received many messages on Cyworld, saying ‘I’ll accept it since this is my man’s business.’ It seems that they don’t hate Nayoon in the drama but nicely watch that character.”
Especially, Wang Jihye also said, “There are also many people saying that they envy me.” “I thought I would be blamed but his fans have good manners.”
(Unrelated parts omitted)
Source: CJ.net via Nate
Translated by: The_little_pear of JYJ3
Shared by: ourJYJ

1 comment:

  1. bull! i still dont like you....maybe your agency handling you manipulated the scriptwriter....oooohhhhhhh, that kiss was TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR

    ReplyDelete