[Trans] 110728 Kim Jaejoong, “I’m Not Satisfied With My Acting.”


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kim Jaejoong attended the production press conference for the new Wednesday-Thursday SBS drama, ‘Protect The Boss’ on the 27th at SBS’s Mudong Building. He humbly said, “This is my first time watching my own acting through the trailer and the character doesn’t seems to be myself anymore. It is very novel. The editing looks good and the effects are not bad either, but I am still not satisfied with my acting.”
He followed on, “As the skill of acting would continue to improve with accumulation of experience, therefore I am still not satisfied. I think it is because I am still currently adapting to the role as an actor, thus it seems that I should adapt to the filming site first.”
In the drama, Kim Jaejoong acted as Cha Mu Won who is Ji Sung’s first cousin and the financial prince who is in a power struggle.
Kim Jaejoong introduced his character, “Although Cha Mu Won’s character is calm and sincere but he can be warm-hearted at times, and would display his child-like innocence.” He continued to express his thoughts, “The ability to act along the charismatic seniors is my honour. I will learn well and present to everyone a better self.”
Additionally, No Eun Seol who is facing a career crisis became the secretary for the delinquent boss Cha Ji Hyun after much hassle. As the takeover for ‘City Hunter’ broadcasting slot, the romantic comedy ‘Protect The Boss’ will be premiering on the 3rd of August.
Source: eto.co.kr
Credit: JaeTime
Translated by: rachui@sharingyoochun
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment