[Trans] 110704 JYJ Junsu’s thoughts on ‘Mozart’, “It was a blessing to be him”

JYJ Kim Junsu relayed his feelings after ending musical ‘Mozart’.
Kim Junsu tweeted on the 4th afternoon, “I fell into such a sweet slumber, yesterday’s performance feel like such a dream. The stage was such a happy place because I’ve had you all by my side, laughing and crying with me all the way.”
Kim Junsu expressed,”Though I have to let go of Mozart for a moment, I hope it stays as a beautiful dream that fills our heart to the brim.” Continuing, “Mozart… I was so happy… to have been able to be him.”
Kim Junsu added on, “I would like to sincerely thank you all once more for watching over Mozart, despondent of his life, and crying and laughing with me.”
[T/N: all tweet translations are credited to dongbangdata.net]

Kim Junsu swept the newcomer awards of The Musical Award and Korean Musical Award through his pioneer performance of Mozart last year, with his ability as a musical actor being acknowledged. He continued to be the main lead for ‘Mozart’ that had begun this May.
Netizens mentioned, “It was an outstanding performance.”, “So handsome!”, “You’ve worked hard for this period of time.”, “Hopefully in the future, you will show us an even better image.” etc, attracting huge response.
The encore performances of ‘Mozart’ ended on the 3rd.
Credit: mtstarnews+jyjbaidu
Translated by: rachui@sharingyoochun
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment