[NEWS] Junsu is Recognized as a Rising Star of Musicals through “Mozart!”


JYJ Kim Junsu Takes Seat as a Rising Star of the Musical World Through Mozart!
Photobucket
JYJ’s Kim Junsu became recognized in his potential and abilities as a musical actor through Mozart!, his first musical work.
Kim Junsu, who sold out all seats in 3 seconds last year at the time of sale of Mozart!’s premier, became recognized in his abilities as a musical actor by sweeping the Best New Actor awards for both Musical Awards and the Korean Musical Awards.
Furthermore, he became recognized by the affiliates of the musical realm for his stable acting abilities, singing abilities, diligence, and such. He was evaluated as a new musical actor who brought vitality to the musical and performing arts industry.
Kim Junsu also received heated shouts and applause from the audience on the last encore stage on the 3rd with his unique singing style and ardent acting.
Kim Junsu who finished his final performance relayed his thoughts: “The world’s expectations and pressures poured onto Mozart. The loneliness and solitude that was hidden by the splendid life. In singing and acting out the above I felt that he who lived 300 years ago was my friend and he had a special meaning for me.”
He added: “My heart aches that I need to let go of Mozart!. I am sincerely thankful to everyone in the audience who allowed me to act 120% through Mozart! by empathizing with me and by giving me heated cheers.”
SourceOSEN
Translation CreditJYJ3
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment