[VIDEO] 110531 Entertainment Notebook Feature Jaejoong as Director to LG-Whisen Gala Exhibition



[TRANSLATED TRANSCRIPT]
Rhythmic Gymnastics Gala Show! Expectations are rising. The role of the Director for the gala show has been assumed by group JYJ’s Jaejoong, and it is becoming the talk of the town.
Q: Through what tie did this come about?
Yeonjae: I didn’t have any connections with him but it came about that he would be taking charge of the directing for me. So I am very excited, and I feel happy because it feels that he is really paying much attention to it.
Q: Then is Jaejoong out there (with you) while you are practicing?
Yeonjae: No. Right now he is doing the JYJ Tour. So I can’t see him in person but we are contacting each other through email.
Source: @lunjij; VisualJYJ
Translation CreditJYJ3
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment