[FANACCOUNT] Jaejoong Makes a Mistake in Signing and Becomes Chagrined like Puss in Boots in Shrek

T/N: This is from a few months ago but recently resurfaced to become a point of interest on Korean web.


A Single Photo… The Meaning Behind Jaejoong’s Expression


Photobucket

This is a photo of the Music Essay (event) posted on the official website. I was looking at the photo… and in that photo… eh?? Huh??


I thought… oh Jaejoong… why are you… making your lips.. like that… *un*…. to the fan…^^;;

It turns out that this photo has a story behind it. Hehe


Jaejoong had miswritten the name of the fan to receive his autograph… so he blacked it out with his pen.

And after doing so, with an apologetic face (to borrow the words of the girl who wrote the fan account)

With a face like that of the cat in Shrek,


He said “what do I do”. T__T


It was just too cute and pity-inducing beyond tolerance that the fan herself was more sorry, she said…


Wow… what a sad story… My stomach hurts (from jealousy)… T__T Aigooo my stomach hurts~~~!!!


When I heard of the story and saw the photo again…


Jaejoong’s hand is on the diary.


“Right here… what do I do… what do I do…. what do I do… what do I do…”


Aigooo My. Stomach. Hurts !!


Photobucket

Source: Wallpapers for Ipad; Daum Telzone Gallery Whd1015 님
Translation Credit: JYJ3
Shared by: ourJYJ 

1 comment: